FAQ/contact page | District theme By Style Hatch

Solved
Ben_Neorai_Gate
Tourist
21 0 2

hey guys,

so I'm editing my store, trying to find out about the FAQ page - Is there any template I can use for that? like if I want the page to be when you can click on the question, and then the answer will open beneath the question or something like that, how can I do that? Do I have to use some app for that? as you can tell I have no coding knowledge at all...

Also same thing on the contact page, there's only one template they offer, how can I edit it? 

thanks for the help!

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2248 375 502

Hey There!

Templates need to be coded in here, can you follow tutorials or you need help?

Let us know

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Ben_Neorai_Gate
Tourist
21 0 2

What do you mean by here?

If it’s something complex I saw that they are some apps that having a ready templates for that.

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
797 80 147

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @Ben_Neorai_Gate!

What you are trying to achieve is called FAQ Dropdown. You can achieve this by either using an app or custom coding. If you want to go with the custom coding then you'll need to hire a Developer (You can contact me if you choose to go with custom coding) or if you want to opt for an app then you can use this one https://apps.shopify.com/faq-accordion-by-widgetic.

Hope that solves your problem.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
Yougurt
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Ben,

I made one you can use for free, you don't need any coding knowledge and it works straight from Shopify's customiser (where you create sections)

Get it from here: https://www.rainbowmake.com/free-faq-template-for-shopify

I hope it helps you.

/Daniel

0 Likes