FOOTER MENU TITLE REMOVE IT

Excursionist
35 1 2

good day to all..... My site url is www.teepart.com shopify booster theme.. im having some trouble with the footer section, trying to remove 2 titles and extra space. ive managed to create the look i want to achieve with the inspector element in chrome.  Can anyone help me with this problem

my site.jpg

my site.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1169 135 206

You might want to explore the Theme Customizer? I am sure the heading is driven through configuration. I don't know which version of the theme you have, looks like 2.*, in that case you might find this useful - https://help.boostertheme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002081334-How-to-Setup-Footer-in-Booster-2-0

There are ways to achieve that through CSS or JS, but these would be more involved as not all of the menus can be uniquely identified and the fix might got broken if you change the footer contents eventually.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Excursionist
35 1 2

Customization of the footer is very limited through the Theme Customizer. I have version 2.1.1, i watched that video a few times already and if offered no help whatsoever. As for getting that adjustment done i know its possible because someone had set it up for me that way but i didn't save a back up at the time and broke the site so had to do it all over. Any experienced persons available to help with this Please and thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1169 135 206

I didn't say it's impossible, I said it's more involved :) If you are still looking for help, let me know.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes