Facebook Pixel broken with Turbo theme

1 0 0

I moved to the Turbo theme a week or so back and have been very happy with the move. However, I have uncovered a serious issue I need to resolve and hoping for some help.

I have followed the instructions available from Out of the Sandbox to add my Facebook Pixel (which, by the way, had been working just fine on my previous theme).

Unfortunately, I am seeing multiple Add To Cart events showing up on the Cart page, which is flagged as an error by Facebook Pixel Helper. The net effect is that every time I visit the Cart I see one ATC event for each product in the cart - all duplicated again which means for ATC being overcounted.

I opened a ticket with Out of the Sandbox but, to my disappointment, they have said this is beyond the scope of their support (that's disappointing - I have never had issues getting support on the occassional pixel question I have had with much cheaper themes).

As it is, all my Facebook metrics are screwed up and I don't have Out of the Sandbox support on this (which only occurs with their theme).

I would really appreciate any help on how to resolve this.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Seems to be on-going until now. 

0 Likes