Facebook Shop Variant Images - has this been fixed?

Highlighted
1 0 0

My FB shop is showing a random variant image in the "All Products" section.  Categories I made available to FB display correctly.  I see several posts regarding this problem but I see most of them marked as "outdated" with no solution.

Is it possible to "hide" the thumbnail variant images on the product page until the variant is chosen in the dropdown?  Would this "hide" them?  Or would they still be visible in the code?

This is maddening!!!

Has this been resolved?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 8

I have the same problem right now... this is not cool! please help us!!! :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever find a solution to to this?

I have the problem that my self curated 'Store collection All Products' in my Facebook Shop displays the correct main images for all of my products but the Facebook '[DO NOT MODIFY]' Auto-Created For Mini Shop Storefront' All Products pulls random variant images for exactly the same products.  

Searched the forums and help and can only find similar issues with no resolutions!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officeofminordetails/shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am struggling with the same problem. Hopefully a fix is out there somewhere.

This is not a Shopify problem, its a Facebook issue.  I tried out Bigcommerce before Shopify and had the same exact issue when my catalogue transferred over.

If anyone has an answer please help! My Facebook Page catalogue looks ridiculous. It looks like I'm selling a fabric swatch. 

0 Likes