Facebook

Tourist
5 0 1
Go to another platform. Nothing is working with Facebook App, and Shopify can’t fix it. I promise. Countless hours I won’t get back. Every person I talk to has me do the same thing. When I add the Facebook channel back in, it includes back in all of the hidden items that can’t go to Facebook. Repeat the insanity over and over. Looking for other platforms. I suggest others do the same. They’ve stopped caring about small businesses. Been with them four 4 years. First they helped, now they send screenshots and don’t answer your emails. 2 open issues they’ve been ignoring.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 55 77

Hey, @Brett7695!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am really sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Facebook sales channel and I appreciate you reaching out about this. I completely understand how important it is for your store's systems and channels to be consistent and reliable, however, there have been some problems with Facebook over the past few months and I know it has been frustrating. I can assure you we still care about all our businesses on Shopify but Facebook is a third party channel so our support scope can be limited at times. We have all hands on deck working to fix this as quickly as possible and limit downtime as best we can but at this time we need to wait for the Facebook devs to get back to us with a fix for their sales channel.

I will be happy to have a look at your Facebook set up and see what seems to be the issue after I verify your account.  I also did some research and this seemed to help a lot of people if you want to give it a go?  

1. Delete the Facebook Sales Channel.
2. Remove "Shopify" from your Business integrations (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools). Then log out of Facebook.
08-59-lbwud-3t38l
3. Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel and attempt to connect.

If this does not fix anything then please let me know and I will escalate your case to our technical team so they can continue to monitor the situation and the effect this has.

Thank you,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

No this doesn't work 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Mine won't connect either.

0 Likes