Fashe Theme - Change red default button colour to new colour

Solved
JMcCrae21
Tourist
17 0 4

Hi,

I am trying to change the add to cart, "subscribe" and other button colours on my homepage from the default red colour to #9EC976. I have tried looking through the code and cannot find a solution. Does anyone know how to change this? Thanks

Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
295 6 22

Yes I can do this for you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7278 1717 2286

@JMcCrae21 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7278 1717 2286

@JMcCrae21 

I checked your home page and found that the colors of your buttons on the home page already changed. I think you fixed button colors, right?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
JMcCrae21
Tourist
17 0 4

Hi,

No not yet, I just changed themes while I am still trying to fix the Fashe theme. I can change back now for you to fix it? Thanks

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7278 1717 2286

This is an accepted solution.

@JMcCrae21 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/util.css file.

.hov1:hover{background-color:#9EC976!important;}

Thanks!

JMcCrae21
Tourist
17 0 4

Hi,

Thanks, I found the .hov1 source code underneath assets/util.css and was able to edit that instead.

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1280 355 891

This is an accepted solution.

hello @JMcCrae21 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.hov1:hover{background-color:#9EC976 !important;}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
JMcCrae21
Tourist
17 0 4

I also have a question about how I can remove the top description for the products on the product page? There are two descriptions, where one is under the title of the product as a duplicate. I would like to remove this one. Thanks

0 Likes