Few design issues I don't know how to fix on site - using theme debut

Highlighted
2 0 1

HOMEPAGE BANNER - not formatting on the mobile view to show entire banner like how desktop views. 

FOOTER QUICK LINKS - would prefer vertical instead of horizontal, would actually prefer for the footer to be aligned like this if possible, If I can get it like this then the quick links can remain horizontal above the instagram icon.

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.57.00 PM.png

ALL PRODUCTS - on homepage & under each collection page, would like for the product name & pricing to be centered. Also the product pictures when they display on home page or collection pages is it possible for them to all be the same dimension so they align?

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.02.12 PM.png

UNDER CONTACT US PAGE - Is it possible to add a contact box under contact us paragraph already on the page, that would consist of, Name, Email, Message?

I have ZERO  experience coding & wanted to see if these things were simple enough to resolve.

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7605 1048 2637

Hello, @MyFlirtyHair 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 1 5

Hello,

for the contact us page there is a built in contact form on the contact page template. If you go to your Contact page from Online Store > Pages > Contact, on the right hand side there is a box that says "templates" with a dropdown. Choose "page.contact" and it will automatically add the contact form.

Unfortunately I don't think you'd be able to get any of the other things you are looking for within the debut theme without making coding adjustments. /:

I'd recommend looking around to see if there are any other themes at a fair price or even free that have more of a style you are looking for, or if those are the only changes you want they would be pretty quick and simple for someone with coding experience to implement.

feel free to reach out with any questions

maxjdempsey@gmail.com

0 Likes