Filter by size (width, lenght, depth, height) and show sizes as a subtitle

Jumio
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

I am writing to you because I have a problem that for me is the most serious of all that I have had with the design of my online store in Shopify. I bought a very complete template on ThemeForest, one of the best-selling and best-rated, which has made my life much easier, but there is one thing that I cannot find anywhere, not only in that template, but as an option within Shopify.

Let me explain it to you: in my online store, on the collection pages, I would like to have as a subtitle (below the title) the measurements of my furniture. This is: "Length x Width x Height” or eg "Length x Depth x Height", that is, something like this: 100 x 50 x 100 cm, so that people can locate the furniture they want in a more convenient way. Fast and intuitive.

In addition to this, I would like to be able to filter the products by measure, that is, Length, Width, Height or Depth, which I cannot do right now, since IT IS NOT ABOUT VARIANTS, it is about measurements / dimensions / sizes. I have looked for applications that try to help me, but I have not found any that do what I want for my store and I honestly do not understand it.

I have no idea of ​​coding, even though I have done the whole web so far, and I am not going to learn, since I am focused on my business, but I have noticed that I am losing a lot of money because of not having this right configured and Shopify does not let me do it well, which for example on other platforms would have configured in 5 minutes.

I am attaching a screenshot of a website that has what I am looking for, where you will see that the measurements appear below each product on the collection pages and you can also filter the products by measurements (Length, Width, Height, Depth, etc.), even they have the option to put "Greater than" or "Less than" (in cm).

Please, I need urgent help with this, I am desperate and I cannot keep losing sales because of this.

Thank you very much,

James

PS: The picture is in Spanish, but you can an idea of what I want.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 13.45.28.png

Replies 2 (2)

Nancy_Drake
Shopify Partner
185 10 21

Hello @Jumio 

You can add metafield (Length, Width, Height or Depth) to your products https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/metafields and use Ultimate Product Filter+Search to filter by product metafield. It allows displaying the metafield information "Length x Width x Height” or eg "Length x Depth x Height" under products on the collection page.

AI Search & Product Filter | SB - Check out our Shopify search and filter app to drive more sales
lsafy09
4 0 0

I have tried to do this and I am lost. How much would you charge me to do this to my site? I sell custom transfers and sell by the square feet. I do not want to pay the monthly fee to use the app that is in shopify,