Filter showing out of stock variants

vssc
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi, I'm selling shirts via my online store - these have a 'Sizes Available' variant with sizes marked as 38/S, 40/M and so on. I haves set the collections to hide out of stock products. But when you filter by Sizes Available, the list still shows products which now have 0 inventory in that size. The only way to prevent this is by deleting out of stock variants and re-adding them when back in stock. 

Is there a way to leave out products with no stock in that particular variant when filtering by variant?

Thanks

AleksandarBT
3 0 0

Hello there,

I have same the same issue

Have you found any solution yet?

0 Likes
vssc
Tourist
12 0 1

Nope. Just one app that automatically hides out-of-stock products, but they want a one-time fee of $79 to enable auto-hiding of variants.

Really quite annoying, but that's Shopify.

0 Likes
AleksandarBT
3 0 0

Hello and thanks for your respond,

May I know the name of thee app?

0 Likes
vssc
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey - there's 'Hide Sold Out by Power Tools' which is $4.99 a month - https://apps.shopify.com/power-tools-smart-delete - but this just deletes variants (I need something that can hide them from showing up in filtered searches)

The other one I've forgotten  - will reply here if I can remember what it was called - though I recommend you search for 'hide variants' or 'delete variants' in the Shopify app store

0 Likes