Finding the perfect theme and good apps!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

So basically I have the free venture theme for my site and it is a one product site. Which themes do you guys recommend for one product store whether is be free or paid. I am willing to spend up to 100$ on a theme. Just need a good on product theme which will help with sales. Also what are some apps that will convernt sales. I target mobile users and advertise for them and I dont want pop ups ad they are really annoying. What are some good apps. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
384 25 111

Hi, @mimickson!

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out for help with your theme, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

There are several themes in the Shopify Theme Store that are optimized for single product stores, such as: 

However, for stores with smaller catalogs that carry between 1 - 20 products, we also recommend the following options: 

Please keep in mind that all paid themes are developed and supported by third party companies who are external from Shopify. So, if you need any support for these themes, make sure to reach out to those theme developers directly by following these steps. For more information on support for themes, I suggest checking out this help document

In terms of the apps that you're looking for to help convert sales, can you please tell me a bit more about the features you'd like to have? Are you trying to create urgency with your customers, offer discounts, create bundles or upsells, or offer free gifts? Once I have more information about what options you'd like to add, I can certainly help recommend some apps for your store. 

I'd also like to hear more about your business and the product you're selling. Can you please share some more details with me about this? Also, where are you currently marketing and advertising your product? 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes