Fix balance products image

Highlighted
1 0 0

How to edit the picture (Some images) that are not the same size, the result is an unbalanced display and a bad look.

And i don't want to adjust image size. because that's a quality reduction (pixel of picture) of the products image.

I want to limit the frame so that every picture is the same size in showing balanced images

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 49 104

Hey there, @Natwut 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question. Making sure your product images are all the same size would make your store look that bit more polished and professional if all the images were of a standard size, especially in collection pages, etc. I would recommend using an app such as Photo Resize to get all of your images uniform.  Photo Resize provides free 150 images upon install and $0.05 per image or $19.99 per month for unlimited images. 

Bulk Image Edit would be another option. This is a more robust app with the following functionality: 

• Bulk update image alt text and file name with customizable templates to represent your store name, product name, product type, etc
  • Set and forget, automatically update all newly added images with the defined Alt text and file name templates
  • Minimize Product or Theme Asset image file sizes without image quality loss
  • Resize all product images to square shape, the most popular image shape, to standardize images on your website and on social networks such as Facebook or Instagram
  • Resize/crop/Frame/Trim product images so that all your product images are same in width or height
  • Add text or image based watermarks to protect your product images from being stolen by competitors
  • Preview the products that will be edited before creating a task
  • Review the images that have been edited with our well-structured logs
  • Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes