Fixed Header is blocking titles on Brooklyn theme.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Currently, on every page except for the home screen, the fixed header I have (after changing the code), is blocking the titles on my site. I have a feeling that is has to do with having the app 'Free shipping bar' cause if I remove it, the title shows. Could someone please help me with this? I would appreciate it so much!

PW: aumpay 

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 9.23.06 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3261 718 865

@BadmouthCensor 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

div#shopify-section-collection-template {
    margin-top: 62px;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @dmwwebartisan

Thank you so much for your response! It worked for only the clothing page where it displayed all the products. Unfortunately, all the other pages are still having the same problem (about, search, product pages individually where the image is slightly cut off). If you could let me know how to fix the rest, that would be so amazing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3261 718 865

@BadmouthCensor 

Please remove the old given code and put this new code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.section-header { margin-top: 40px; }
}
.section-header { 
margin-top: 40px;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@dmwwebartisan hey thanks for you answer! Though a lot of the text has shifted down within the titles (which is amazing), within the product pages itself the images are still cut. So all my individual product pages are still too high up towards the header (compared to the adjusted code of the other pages). If you could let me know this shift, I would be so grateful! 

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 12.00.14 AM.png

0 Likes