Fixing malware issue

abcxytz1234
Explorer
77 1 24

@MPI_themes hi I’m experiencing the same malware issues on my current MPI 4.9 theme (your theme). See attached screenshot. Can you fix my current theme too? Thanks 

same issue as https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Shella-Theme-showing-some-malware/m-p/1246046/highlig...

You already have access to my site: doodlemedo.com

I’ve submitted this on your ticket platform too. PUBLIC TICKET #2828840

DD484488-AF87-4D7D-B882-1901654C8E31.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@abcxytz1234 

sorry for that issue 

can you please contact theme support and app support team bcz doesn't our control 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
abcxytz1234
Explorer
77 1 24

@KetanKumar Yeah that’s why I’ve tagged @MPI_themes (theme tech support) 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@abcxytz1234 

oh yes 

thanks for update

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Danielkebbe84
Tourist
15 0 2

If you are looking forward to Fixing a Hacked Shopify Site then must go through this Follow these Simple Steps to do so:

1.Go to yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/activity and see which user is listed as making the changes
2.Check your recent login history. Goto Admin>> Settings > Account/Plans and Permissions. In the Permissions section of this page, you’ll be able to see your account name along with any staff accounts you have listed.
3.Click on an account name, you can view the account profile and Recent access to store. This section will display the date, ISP, IP address and location of the login.
4.If you ever notice unusual activity on your account, reach out to our Support Team so that we can look into further.
5.Re create every account, emails & passwords.
6.2FA enabled only sms.
7.Do not use a password manager – delete it if you are using
8.enable Two-Step Authentication so that even if someone does have your password, they won’t be able to access the account without a pin sent to your phone.
9.but remove email as a backup –
10.download the Google Auth app.
11.Back up your store, or duplicate your theme. Are you seeing the same issues on your storefront in the Theme Editor (Admin > Online store > Themes > Customize)?
12.You can also contact our Support Team through social media, email, live chat, or phone. We’re here 24/7 to support you and your business.

I hope this will help you For more further details visit https://secure.wphackedhelp.com/blog/how-to-fix-hacked-shopify-site/

---
Thanks & Regards
Daniel Kebbe
0 Likes
abcxytz1234
Explorer
77 1 24
I think it’s an obfuscated code issue not hacking. How can this be fixed?
0 Likes