Flow Theme - Mobile Responsive Not Working

paulflaherty1
Tourist
13 0 6

Hi Everyone

We have just upgraded our Flow Theme to the latest version due to an issue with our search getting corrupted from a previous plugin.

After going through all of the styling and setting up the layout of the homepage again, and publishing it live.  We have notice on a mobile device it is not showing as mobile responsive. 

Has anyone else experience a similar issue to me? And more importantly how did they fix it?

Paul

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2122 7742

@paulflaherty1 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
paulflaherty1
Tourist
13 0 6

Hi Everyone

I am in contact right now with the developers of the Flow Theme and they are looking into the issue for me.

I will post an update once it has been resolved just incase anyone else is experiencing the same problems.

Paul

0 Likes
paulflaherty1
Tourist
13 0 6

Hi Everyone

I'm not sure what went on, but had to re-install a new version of the theme again, and start from scratch and this has now fixed the issue of the site not being responsive across mobile devices.

0 Likes
paulflaherty1
Tourist
13 0 6

Hi Everyone

The search has now been fixed, but found another issue with a link setup on the main banner not working. This theme seems to be riddled with bugs

I'm currently waiting for a further update from the developers of the theme to get this issue rectified.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2122 7742

@paulflaherty1 

sorry for that issue

please share store url and issue images

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
paulflaherty1
Tourist
13 0 6

Just an update regarding the Flow Theme.

In an earlier version you could add a URL link on the slideshow banner without having to specify any text in the button link. On the latest version, which doesn't make sense to me, you have to add link text for the banner link to work. 

Paul

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2122 7742

@paulflaherty1 

Yes, please share store preview url

0 Likes