Flow theme vertically truncating videos on product and collection pages

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Anybody have experience with this? We are pretty far along in the process of upgrading from Supply to Flow, and overall we like Flow a lot but didn't realize till just a couple of days ago that our videos (we use a lot of them) are all screwed up - there's basically just a thick horizontal slice (about 1/3 the normal size or less) of it showing up. Waiting on theme support since it's a paid one but we were really hoping to launch by the end of the weekend so just wondering if anyone is familiar or knows the fix. (I don't know code.) Thanks for any input.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9348 1183 3275

Hello, @RebeccaP 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for the response. A quick update. We had all of our videos in the product description till now, but saw that the media section also supports video, so for the moment what we've done is move all our videos from the description into the media. Not really our ideal outcome and it doesn't address the problem for videos in other locations. 

The theme isn't live so our url won't show the Flow problems but it's dryeyeshop.com (the-dry-eye-shop.myshopify.com) - that's the Supply theme.

Here's a preview link of a collection page where you can see a truncated video:

https://o4v9kxwfnbr0aolb-25759928.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9348 1183 3275

@RebeccaP 

Thanks 

for details 

sorry i can't see any issue can you please share screenshot further issue 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hmmm sorry not sure why the link didn't work right. Here is a page on the live theme that is doing it:

https://dryeyeshop.com/blogs/its-a-beautiful-day-in-the-neighborhood/day-at-the-beach

Since we went live I removed all videos from product and collection pages where they don't work, and only have them in the media section of product pages. But we're used to embedding the snippet in pages and want to be able to continue doing that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9348 1183 3275

@RebeccaP 

KetanKumar_0-1605687881727.png

0 Likes