Font Color on Mobile Sub-Menu Drop Down Text - Minimal Theme

SamanthaP
1 0 1

Hi, I need assistance with updating the font color on the menu drop down text on the mobile version of my site. The main menu text is in white, but the sub-menu text is in black and is difficult to see against the dark background. I would like to update the sub-menu text from black to white. I included a screen shot below. Thank you!

IMG_8174.jpg

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17365 1874 6488

@SamanthaP 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
990 97 148

Hi, @SamanthaP.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to change the font colors for the submenu. Since you're using the Minimal theme, this is something that our Theme Support team can help you. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While our Theme Support can help with a number of a customizations; however, for reference, there are some unsupported customizations listed on our design policy

That being said, as I'm unable to authenticate merchant accounts on the Community Forums, we're unable to help create a customization request. However, our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To start a customization request, please visit Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

I hope this points you in the right direction to get help with your font colors. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes