Fonts aren't changing - No matter what I do, none of the fonts on my store change!

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

Hi Guys,

New here, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been meaning to change the fonts on my store - Brooklyn Theme. 

I go to theme settings > Typography > Headings > Change font to Quicksand 
But no matter how many times I do this, it just stays the same. Sometimes I see it switching between the traditional "Times new Roman" font and "Arial" but that's about it. I can see hundreds of fonts I like, but whenever I select them, they don't get applied to my store. 

What seems to be the problem? 
Please note that I'm still on the 14 days free trial, since I'm setting my store up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
585 92 133

Hi@ihaterattles,

Have you done any modification in code from Shopify expert?  

Regards, 

Wahab Ahmad

wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

No, nothing! It's as stock as it comes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
585 92 133

@ihaterattles, save the changing after the font-family change then visit store URL.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
585 92 133

@ihaterattles, share store link 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

@Wahab_Ahmad Thanks for replying! So the issue is the fonts don't change in previews either, currently I have Quicksand for headings selected and saved, but when I visit the store URL it shows Arial. 

Here you go:
As you can see, I've selected Quicksand, the heading still appears in a normal Arial font.As you can see, I've selected Quicksand, the heading still appears in a normal Arial font.

0 Likes