Footer additions for Google Channel

thebluehound
Excursionist
39 0 8

Hi, I have a few questions in regards to making my site work for the Google Channel.

One requirement is to have the 'Terms of Service' and 'Refund Policy' added tot he footer.  Shopify automatically added which is great but I would like to balance (move) those links in the footer as the 1st column has 4 links and the 2nd column only 2.

Secondly, I have to add payments accepted.  In the set-up process, Shopify directs my to my theme (Brooklyn) to add coding.  I am not tech savvy, so am looking to figure out how to add in the simplest way.  I went to the theme>custominze>footer>change but it doesn't seem to offer me any choices.  It just shows me the current set up.  Any suggestions?

Finally, an opinions on if the Google Channel is worth listing on?

Thanks

Joe

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hi there @thebluehound,

Can you please include the URL of your store? I'll take a look for you before I can offer any solution/guidance. Thanks

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
thebluehound
Excursionist
39 0 8
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2738 290 452

@thebluehound - see first column has navigation and hence it has many links whereas second column has social icons which can be more if you have those all accounts.

Balancing them is bit difficult as those options are set via customizer and not coded, but yes using custom code anything can be added to footer.

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes