Footer menu question

safetyagogo
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello Shopify,

I have a quick question. In the footer menu of my store, there is a sentence that says 
"This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar."
How can I get rid of it? I am launching tomorrow and I don't want it to be seen on my page as my page looks incomplete. Shopify.png

Thank you very much. 

Regards,

Safetyagogo

Hi there. Concerning the problems you are having in the footer menu. You need to add some essential things such as policy.:- privacy policy refund policy, shipping policy, social media icon., Payment gateway. These are the most important and must have in the footer menu.

+2348167044807
0 Likes
safetyagogo
Tourist
5 0 1

I have already done that. I have got my policies and everything in my footer menu.  Please see the photo below for your reference. 

Thanks

image.jpg

0 Likes
safetyagogo
Tourist
5 0 1
[image: Screenshot (456).png]

Hello,

Please see below how my footer menu is set up. Please advise on how to
remove the writing that is encircled. We have completed all
policies required.
0 Likes
safetyagogo
Tourist
5 0 1

How can I get rid of the writing below my page? 

I have already set up all the privacy settings and shipping policies but it still appears. Please advice on how to remove it. I didn’t have this issue before so I don’t know how to remove it. 

30F16BAC-F311-43C4-BB8E-22F8B2C789EE.png

0 Likes

You should try and check the preview link before publishing it and check it will appear there . And if not you should publish directly. And ifit is still there tell me

+2348167044807
0 Likes
safetyagogo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hlello,

In response to your reply, how will I preview the link? Please give me a more specific instructions. Thank you. 

0 Likes

Alright good, go to online store , 

Themes 

Action

Preview.

It would open the preview of the website and will also display a popup down saying. " Copy the preview link". Click on copy then you can send it or post it to me 

+2348167044807
0 Likes