How to modify quick links in the debut theme footer menu?

jordanperez474
Tourist
5 0 3

How do I change my quick links in my footer menu in the theme debut

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@jordanperez474 

sorry for that issue 

can you please check theme customization footer section 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

meenal
Shopify Expert
10 1 1

If I have understood you correctly, then you can change your quick links menu in footer by going to 

your shop admin-> navigation ( on left panel ) -> edit footer menu or create new menu by using links you want to see

if you choose to edit footer links then you don't need to do anything if choose to create new , then you need to assign new menu to footer by going to theme -> customise-> footer and change to your new menu

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on hello@teamonclick.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : workonl9
Darrien
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Meenal, we worked together on upwork. I wanted to speak with you about a project. Is your gmail still active?

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @jordanperez474.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate you letting us know what theme you are working with. If you are using the Debut theme, you can make changes to the footer quick links by navigating to Online Store > Navigation. You should be able to make any changes to the menu links that are being displayed on your online store. Once you have made the changes to the footer menu, we can then navigate into the theme editor and select the footer section to ensure the correct menu is being displayed. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

03-19-71220-68400

Ideally, you can also add your store policies to the footer menu of your online store. This can help with store legitimacy and encourage a purchase.

Let me know if that works for you. Happy to help out!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog