Footer taking up most of page

Tourist
30 1 1

When I go say to this page on my website on desktop mode in mobile version https://teeparts.com/pages/returns the footer is taking up most of the space this is happening on a couple other pages I have aswell. Can someone please help me with this? Thank in advance

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px)
{
.footer_logo, .footer_content {
    margin-top: 5px!important;
}
}

This will reduce some space.
See this screenshots:
138.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
30 1 1

yea I put that dot there through the customization settings, it was originally a duplicate of the text section right above it, i tried to change the color from black to pink but couldnt achieve it through customization so i added that pink text section manually to css. when i did that two sets of the text section was present.. the black version and pink version, i then proceeded to delete the black version but the pink version disappeared aswell so i deleted all the text from the black version except that dot because if i remove the dot the pink text will disappear as well.

0 Likes
Tourist
30 1 1

This is what I was talking aboutScreenshot_20191203-092644_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes