Form position not aligning correctly

Solved
4 0 0

If someone could please help with this issue I'm having, it will be greatly appreciated. In short, I have a page with a "Custom Jewelry Inquiry Form". On the desktop version (1st Picture) it looks great and i'm perfectly fine with it.Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 2.31.47 PM.png

But when you go on the mobile version (2nd Picture) the form is stuck to the left side and it just doesn't look right. If someone could help me figure out how to center it on the mobile version or at least get it to take up the whole width of the phone screen. IMG_1734.PNG

Thank You very much.

-Drew

0 Likes
Astronaut
1094 150 274

If you can provide us with a link to the page that has the form it would help us assist you, otherwise we'd just be guessing. Please provide a password if your store is password protected. If you arent comfortable posting it to the forums you can send me a private message if you enable it in your profile.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution! ??
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
4 0 0
My apologies, here’s the link for that page: https://checksandco.com/pages/custom-jewelry-inquiry
0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
1094 150 274

That powr-form-builder is displaying a little weird. You can fix it by adding this to the bottom of theme.scss.liquid in your assets folder:

.powr-form-builder iframe {
    margin-left: 15px;
}
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution! ??
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank You very much. That worked perfectly.

@Ninthony wrote:

That powr-form-builder is displaying a little weird. You can fix it by adding this to the bottom of theme.scss.liquid in your assets folder:

.powr-form-builder iframe {
    margin-left: 15px;
}

0 Likes