Free Images

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, my name is Derek and I just got started and was hoping to not hiring a designer right away.  I am wondering if anyone knows how to get free images on their pint on demand products?  Is there an app that is attached to Shopify for that?  Is their another place online that I can download the images for free online?  Thank You

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello, my name is Derek and I just got started and was hoping to not hiring a designer right away.  I am wondering if anyone knows how to get free images on their pint on demand products?  Is there an app that is attached to Shopify for that?  Is their another place online that I can download the images for free online?  Thank You

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
856 6 142

Unsplash

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
5 0 0

Thank You!  That is an Awesome site

0 Likes
5 0 0

Does any one know of any cartoon images that are free?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
856 6 142

Vecteezy

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
856 6 142

Mind you though, free doesn't necessarily mean attribution free. So you may have to join Pro or give credit to the artists on your shirts.

In general though, why are you starting a print on demand business if you have nothing to print? I mean, of course, you can use aforementioned sites to flog a bunch of art from others and they won't mind - nothing wrong with that as long as that's what you want and you respect whatever attribution or license fees those artists ask.

But... what's your brand? What message does your brand convey? What are your shirts about? For whom are they? What lifestyle does it embody? And so on and so forth. Otherwise you're just colored ink on textile and why would I buy that if I can hop over to any of the 100's custom t-shirt printers, upload my downloaded design and be done for probably less than you can with your markup?

Best wishes and good luck!

0 Likes
5 0 0

I’m just trying to follow the academy video and he is showing how to use pillow profits to put products on your website. I’m just trying to follow along and not miss a step. I’m brand new and soaking everything in. I have no products for sale yet. I have a nitche and am looking for images that relate to it. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
856 6 142

No worries, enjoy the process and feel free to ask anything anytime.

0 Likes