Free Shopify Trial

bygg-engros
1 0 0

HI,

We have a net store made in Webflow and Foxycart and we have been using it for several years, it works fine but still has many important functions not possible to have due to limitation with Webflow (like user account and more). I had before a general look on Shopyfy and now I have been discovering it for more than 15 days, I think i would go with one theme, most likely (Warehouse) with some apps to run the new version of our shop, but i dont want to start paying now before i have more deep look about everything, i would like to check that i can cusstomize everything i need before deciding to shift to Shopify, is it possible for me to have a trial period until i buy the theme and ger ready to publish the website, instead of paying for several months before i am ready?

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1211 71 153

Hi there @bygg-engros!

Don here from Shopify.

It sounds like you've already set up a Shopify store on a trial period here, is that correct?

If so, and if your trial period has timed out there already, you would need to look into adding a payment method and selecting a paid plan.

We can look into adding a few more days to an existing trial store if you have not already had an extension there or had an invoice issued but after this point, it would be necessary to move onto a paid plan in order to continue using Shopify.

Longer-term, once your store has been on a paid plan for at least 60 days you would have the option of using one of our pause plans for a reduced price.

If you would prefer, you can always start a new trial period on a new store and account.

Check out the details of the pause plan on the link above to see if this would suit your needs and let me know of any further questions you have.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes