Free Trial

CustomKingDesig
2 0 0

My Free Trial ended a few weeks ago.  We aren't quite ready to go live with our website for another month or so.  Is the website that I designed saved for when I sign up or do I need to start completely over with the design?

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
985 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. This is a great question. We keep your store data for a guaranteed 90 days after your store closes. 

Were you looking for some additional trial time to continue the store setup? If so, I'd be happy to look into this with you, if you wanted to share the MyShopify URL for the store with me here? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CustomKingDesig
2 0 0

Yeah that would be very helpful to extend the Free Trial.  As mentioned, we are not quite ready to go live yet but still need to make tweaks to the website and I don't want to lose the information that I've already created.  URL is www.customkingdesign.com 

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
985 103 161

Hi again, @CustomKingDesig. That's understandable, there is a ton to do when starting a new online business. I've emailed the account owner with more information relating to this request.

If losing data is a concern, I'd always encourage making backups, just in case. We have some great guides on backups and duplication here that you may find useful. 

Please don't hesitate to get in touch again for any queries you may have. We have a fantastic live support team here, or you could get in touch with our social team on Facebook or Twitter

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes