Free shipping over $100 not working

Highlighted
2 0 1

My shipping fee is usually $20, but over $100 it is free.

This has usually worked well at the checkout - however the last few days when customers add products to the cart that are over $100 - it subtracts $20 ...making it an $80 product...then shows the $20 being added back on again when shipping is calculated....so it ends being the right price but is very confusing for the customer.

I consulted with a Shopify expert and they told me to contact shopify direct as it may be a glitch.

Please help

Thankyou

Larissa

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3186 436 822

Hello, @TheCakeKeeper 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
206 24 38

Hi there,

Hyde here to help.

That's an interesting question and it's difficult to diagnose it without being able to look at your shipping settings specifically.

When it comes to setting up free shipping rates over a certain dollar amount, we actually have a helpful guide here.

This will only change if you add conflicting settings or discounts that may affect the order total. So if you've added new products of differing prices or weights, or if you've recently created new discounts, you might want to revisit those to see if they're impacting your standard free shipping rules. From what you've described, it sounds like the system is first detracting a certain amount and then re-adding it - which suggests a discount is at work, the conditions for which need to be adjusted. 

I hope this helps, happy to answer any other questions you may have.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
0 Likes