Full width product image for mobile

RobinOlofsson
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello, 

I'm currently designing our shop for our new website and saw that the product page was not looking the way I wanted it to look (for mobile that is). The product image for mobile have padding/margin  around the image which I don't like. I would like it to be full width for mobile without changing the look for desktop. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it very much! I have attached two images in this post, one is our site and how it currently looks and the other image is of gymsharks sites for inspiration and an indication of what we want. 

URL: www.fofill.se

Password: micromeals2021

Mobile.png

Gymshark.png

  

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3013 329 504

@RobinOlofsson - see screenshot, your pages have padding around page hence that space, if padding is removed then all content will show changed spaces

suyash1_0-1623934390264.png

suyash1_1-1623934407235.png

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
RobinOlofsson
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!Yes, I have tried to solve my problem by removing the padding for the .page-width, but then it removes all the padding for the text logo and icons which I don't want. Is there another way to solve it or do I have to remove the padding and try to add padding to all individual parts?

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3013 329 504
yes, individual will take time but you can adjust as per your need
You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
RobinOlofsson
Tourist
11 0 1

Alright, if there is no other way, then I guess that is what I will have to do.

Thanks for the reply! 

0 Likes