Gallery section from Minimal to Supply

2 0 0

Hi,

Could anyone please help me to add Gallery section to Supply theme?

If only the section is copied, images are shown as line not a grid.

TIA

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
7 1 0

Hi, @aidae!

Lara here from Shopify.

The Supply theme doesn't come with a gallery section, and this can't be moved from one theme to another. The best option might be to use a theme which has a gallery section.

If you really want keep using the Supply theme, you can reach out to a Shopify Expert to have the Gallery section or something similar built for you, or you could add another slideshow to showcase your images.

Another option would be creating a personalized section in Add Section > Custom content. You can use HTML code to create custom content for your home page. For example, you can use HTML to format text blocks, create tables, or embed content from a third-party website. For an image only section, you can click and add images there:

You can add your images to your Settings > Files section. Then in the custom url section use the image tag to add images.

I hope this solves your request!

Cheers.

LaraL | Shopify Staff @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
761 78 151

@aidae I can definitely recreate this feature for you. Let me know if you'd like to hire me (you can send me a personal message on here if you enable it in your profile), I work at a fair rate and this should not take more than an hour. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes