Get rid of certain filter by & sort by options?

coff001
Tourist
32 0 1

For example: The filter by option on my rings collection has an option to filter by "jewelry" & "rings" which is completely unnecessary, how do I remove these?

Also, how do I remove certain options from "sort by" on the same page - I want to get rid of "date, new to old " & "date, old to new".

I want this done for all my collections.

Page: https://amourfatale.co/collections/rings

Password: aiclai

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2463 260 395

add following css to the end of your theme.css file and check, if any issue please add me to staff, I will check it

#SortBy option:nth-last-child(2), #SortBy option:nth-last-child(1){display:none; opacity:0; visibility:hidden;}
You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
32 0 1

The filter by options are still there, I want the "filter by" section completely gone with no options under each collection's page, it's pointless.  The sort by options are gone though.

I am ok with adding you, please follow the guide here to ask for permissions to only the necessary aspects you need, I will not grant full access. Thanks. : https://help.shopify.com/en/partners/dashboard/managing-stores/request-access#request-access

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2463 260 395

@coff001 - please give me store URL, so I can send request

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2463 260 395

@coff001 - I sent request

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2463 260 395

@coff001 - check now

0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
32 0 1

You got rid of the sort by instead of filter by. I want filter by gone. Please put sort by back.

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2463 260 395

@coff001 - check now

0 Likes
coff001
Tourist
32 0 1

Thank you, looks good now. Another question, do you know how to edit my current sticky top nav to only make the navigation sticky, and not the announcement above it? Currently, when a user scrolls down, both the announcement and nav move. 

Also, can you add something to decrease the font size of the announcement? I don't know what pixel size it is now but if you could go a little smaller I can find it in the code if you point to where it is. Currently, the code for this is in both theme.css & theme.js, labeled in the comments - if you can't fix it please put the original back.

If you're willing to take more requests, I'd also like to decrease the font size on each item's listing a bit - again, lmk where to do that if necessary since you may not choose the right font size. Thanks so much if you can help.

0 Likes