Getting all discounts for a single customer

Shopify Partner
35 0 4

Hello everyone,

I'm creating some discount codes with customer eligibility set to specific customer so that one code can be used only by one customer.

Some customer have received more than one code and if one custumer have registered an account I'd like to create a page that list all their codes and if they have used them or not.

Is this possible using liquid only?

If not, how can I go about this? 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
665 170 199

Hi, @quadri ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

To achieve this you will need to create your own private app. This is not possible to do with liquid, the liquid is for front-end development, but what you are trying to archive is backend programming. So you will need to connect with discount API and database. If you don't have development experience, then I suggest you hire a professional for this, this is not an easy task.

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
35 0 4

Yes, I asked because maybe the liquid object discount had a propriety that indicates code eligibility

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2506 171 379

Hi @quadri,

Nick here from Shopify. 

@OTM hit the nail on the head with this one. It would be something very customized for your store and your best bet would be reaching out to a Shopify Expert for building something for you. You can see the Shopify Expert directory for custom app building here

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes