Getting the Add to Cart and Buy Now Button Centered in Debut Theme

1 0 0

Hello! Can someone help me have my add to cart and buy now button centered? I already have the product name and price centered, but the add to cart isn't. It looks fine on mobile, which is mostly where it will be viewed, but I want the shop to look nice on desktop as well.

I'm using Debut theme. Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
665 170 199

Hi, @yamann ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you add your store URL?

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I have the same issue--I want to center the Add to Cart Button (already centered the product and price). This is the store url: https://www.cracklesnacks.com/collections/frontpage

Also looking for a way for customers to be able to indicate quantities to be ordered at the product page before adding to cart instead of it being on the check out page.

0 Likes

Hello ,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.template-collection .grid__item--collection-template form {
	text-align: center;
}

@csadmin wrote:

Hi,

I have the same issue--I want to center the Add to Cart Button (already centered the product and price). This is the store url: https://www.cracklesnacks.com/collections/frontpage

Also looking for a way for customers to be able to indicate quantities to be ordered at the product page before adding to cart instead of it being on the check out page.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes