Gift Notes does not working

Highlighted
3 0 1

Gift note field already added to the Venture Theme.

(balloonhq .com.au/cart)

But..

When people fill in the notes and Gift message section during placing order it does not appear on the actual order. Also it does not appear on the final confirmation they receive from the website either.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4627 687 1450

@sDgn 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

Thanks for post

gift message doesn't show up on cart page and checkout page gift message go on to order confirmation email

so, please customer order if not so please give me screen short  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
122 12 23

Hi, @sDgn!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

I've just done a test on my store using Venture, and can confirm the order notes appeared in the top right-hand corner under "Notes". This will display anything the customer has written in the cart. I've got a screenshot below as an example.

In regards to the notes not appearing in the order confirmations, this is not a built-in feature and would require some custom coding of the order notification in order for it to be displayed. I've done some searching, and have found the below code which seems to have worked:

[{{shop_name}}] Order {{ name }}{% if customer.name %} placed by {{ customer.name }}{% endif %}{% unless note == blank %} (Notes ) {% endunless %}

If this doesn't work, you may need to ask for the help of a Partner or Expert to help add it into the order confirmation email.

I also took at your site while I was working on this for you, and just wanted to let you know it looks fantastic! You've done a really great job with it. It's super easy to navigate and has all the links for contacting you, about your business and products a customer may look to purchase. Well done!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes