Go back one page

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 12

I'm using Debut, would like to see a go back one page button....from a product page back to the collection page

collection page back to home etc, without need to hit back button on browser. Any help??

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 54 139

Hey, Dan!

Elle here from Shopify's Social Care team. 

Instead of simply having a 'back' button, I would recommend using breadcrumb navigation here so your customer can easily revert to the previous pages they've visited. 

In order to accomplish this, you can follow this guide here. 

If you'd like assistance with this customization, just let me know and I can have our theme support team do the customization for you as you're using a Shopify Theme! You can read more about the design time that comes with using one of our themes here. 

Hope this is helpful! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 12

Thanks for the input here

I am using Gempages for my design, although I was able to do it  on my Debut theme clone on shopify, and it worked perfectly. Unfortunatley all I can design is my header and footer

With gem pages I am trying to figure out how to implement the code there, waiting for response from their support.

Again thanks for the input

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi are the breadcrumbs better than a back page. As I need an option for this on my store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 1 22

Although this works great for the product pages, it is not appearing in the shopping cart.  Customers do not realize they can click the product title to return to the same page to order another one with different options.  We need the breadcrumbs in the cart view too.

0 Likes