Google Form / Shopify App

Solved
TheBestBook
1 0 0

Hello!

I want to integrate a Google Form into a Product Page or even a separate tab if that isn't possible. Or if there is a Shopify App that accomplishes the same thing, I would be open to that too.

Thank you!

Kelsey

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
859 71 209

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Kelsey!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

There are plenty of apps in the Shopify App Store designed to add custom forms to your online store. I took a look to see if there are any that integrate specifically with Google Forms and managed to come across FormPopper

Through a direct integration, FormPopper supports various Google Form types, like polls, surveys, feedback forms, contact forms, quizzes, and more. The forms can be accessed through pop-ups, which can be either automatic or activated through a link or button. Based on the app description, it also looks like you'll be able to add the form to your product pages. 

There are also a ton of form apps that have their own built-in form builders. Using a dedicated form-building app might be a better solution, since they offer more customization options. Because these apps offer their own forms, you won't need to use a third-party tool like Google Forms; everything can be managed within a single app. Some popular form-builder apps include:

Without the confines of Google Forms, these apps offer more customization options so you can have complete control over the look, feel, and placement of your forms. They also support file uploads should you require customers to submit PDF or image files. Another great feature is that they integrate with most third-party email marketing apps, meaning you can embed and share forms with your customers directly through email. These may be some options worth considering!

If you want to stick with Google Forms, however, then I suggest using FormPopper. With a direct GoogleForms integration, this app should provide you with exactly what you're looking for.

I hope this helps and I'd love to hear more about the type of form you're wanting to add to your online store. Feel free to respond here and let me know!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes