Grid Theme Price Display

Solved
4 0 0

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to display prices under the name and photo of each item I have for sale so that you don't have to click into each one to see it. I feel that this makes people impatient as some stay on my pages less then 1 minute. I'm just stumped on how to do it. My shop is flowerandtwignursery.com.au. I would appreciate any help at all on this. Thank you! Han

0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
24 9 14

Hello Han, First let me tell you that you got a nice website selling plants. To add the price for the product card, you need to modify the product page code. Could you give me an access to your backend theme to add the price for your store. share with me yoursite.myshopify.com and i will send you a request to access the store theme

1 Like
Excursionist
24 9 14

Hello, I send you a request please accept it

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 9 14

Hello Han,

hopefully you are doing well. Just letting you to know that I changed the style for the class .product-list-item-price in the theme.scss  in line 9909 from 

.product-list-item-price {
  display:none;
}

to

.product-list-item-price {
  display:block;
}

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 1.20.35 AM.png

Best Regards,

Sam

1 Like
4 0 0

Hi Sam, thank you so much for your help! This is perfect. I really appreciate it. Thank you, Han.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Sam, great solution! You are so skilled. By the way I was trying by myself because I have a similar issue. In my home page I have a grid collection list but it shows only the selling price. I would like instead to show the regular price, compared to the selling price (as showed in the product). Do you know where I can setup this on the Brooklyn theme? Thanks!Schermata 2019-09-25 alle 14.01.00.pngSchermata 2019-09-25 alle 14.02.19.png

0 Likes