Grid View Search Results for Debut Theme

Solved
dimensionahimsa
2 0 0

Hey Helen,

Could I ask you for the same favor? That would be awesome!

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Certainly, @dimensionahimsa! When you get a chance, please reply to the email I've sent you, and we can proceed. 

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
all4kids
Tourist
5 0 0

@HelenI would like the same grid view with pictures in Debut please. Thank you!

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

No problem! Let’s look into this for you too, @all4kids . Please look out for the email I am sending you shortly.

Thanks!

0 Likes
kub
Explorer
77 2 24

Hi @Helen i'm using debut 16.4 and i'm looking for a grid solution also. Is there some code i can change?

Thanks for reply

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hi, @kub. Are you wanting to do the coding yourself? I’m not a coder myself, so I’m afraid I’m unable to advise on this. However, I can see that @CodingLover provided a solution in their post on 12-02-2019 that may work

If you’re not comfortable with it though, and would prefer to have me check to see if our Theme department could assist you with the customization, I’d be happy to do so. 

Is there a reason you haven’t updated your theme to the latest version of Debut, which is now 17.7.0

Besides updating to ensure that your website functions optimally, there have been a number of upgrades in the newest versions that you may be interested in. In particular to the search function, predictive search was enabled in the latest version. All available functionalities are kept updated in the Debut Theme Help Doc. As well, you can keep track of all the latest updates to your theme (and the platform in general) in the Shopify Changelog.

Let me know what you decide about the search view customization!

0 Likes
kub
Explorer
77 2 24

Thanks a lot @Helen for your feedback. I will update my theme first and after i have a look what to do thanks.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Sounds good, @kub! If you do decide that you’d like our Theme department to look into customizing your search results to display in a grid, we can send in your request to them at any time if you are eligible for design time; The updated version of Debut doesn’t need to be fully customized on your end to do so. As long as you’ve added it to your theme library, we can have them give you a hand. Let me know!

0 Likes
kub
Explorer
77 2 24

Hi @Helen thanks for coming back. I just hit the publish button of the updated debut theme when your reply notification came in. Also the installed apps are running in site is onlien.

Yes. I would like the serach result as a grid like products showing in my collection pages. Please give me advice what i need to do

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

That's great, @kub! I’ll help you get this customization going then. In order to do so, I’ll first need to authenticate your account so that the changes can be made. Therefore, I am sending you an email so that we can proceed. Watch out for it!

0 Likes