Grid with Overlay - Making 'title' field text lowercase

Solved
DGDD
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi all,

Currently use the 'Emerge' theme. We have a 'Grid with Overlay' on a how it works page, explaining how our local delivery process works. My issue is the 'title' text in the grid is all uppercase, and we'd like it to be lowercase. Below is a snippet of what it looks like. Also our code for the page is below that, and is what we currently have in the page. Thanks for any and all help!

DGDD_0-1621093288932.png

DGDD_1-1621093451941.png

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
846 230 627

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
DGDD
Tourist
8 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6419 1494 1948

This is an accepted solution.

@DGDD 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme--async.css / your currently using css file.

.template--page.page--how-it-works .featured-grid--body h3.featured-grid--item--title, .template--page.page--how-it-works .featured-grid--body .featured-grid--item--link-container{
    text-transform: inherit !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
DGDD
Tourist
8 0 1

Works perfectly, thank you! As an aside, do you have an expert page and we can possible use you for some other dev work?

0 Likes