HELP!!! API-related question. Replace examples script with shopify's

Theofilos
2 0 0

hello folks! I need your lights here guys!

I am using Shopify and I am opening a new sales channel "Skroutz" which works like the Greek Ebay. They have asked me to add some scripts at the Setings > Checkout > Order Processing > Additional Scripts that will help them collect some analytics from the orders made from "Skroutz". The example script that I need to add is located at the following website:

http://developer.skroutz.gr/analytics/#step-2-declare-ecommerce-data

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What needs to be done!

I need to replace the example scripts with shopify's and make it work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My knowledge on html is 1 out of 100!!! Please help!!!

0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4298 569 1072

They tell you to add his scrip in order status page so you can add by following:

1. Setting-> Checkout -> you can find "Additional scripts" and paste his given script in box. 

2. You need to add this script in <head>

<!-- Add the Tracking Script and Connect to your Account -->

Copy this script(From your give site) and paste in following file.

1. Online store->theme->edit code

2. Template->theme.liquid->find </head> and paste this script above this tag.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Theofilos
2 0 0

Hello dear, 

Thank you for your quick reply. I have done previously exactly what you suggested. My issue is that I cannot just copy-paste the given code because it is an example with some mobile phones. 

The code given from the developer at  https://developer.skroutz.gr/analytics/  it is an example. I need to replace some parts of the example code with shopify's code. By simply copy and pasting the example code at the "additional script" field won't do anything. 

0 Likes
georged1
2 0 0

Θεόφιλε, hope you are fine! I face the same issues as you. Did you find any solution on what replacement we have to do in order to change the code and make it work with skroutz?

0 Likes
drakgr
2 0 0

Θεοφιλε καλησπέρα! 

Έκανες δουλειά; παλεύω τωρα μια βδομάδα χωρίς αποτέλεσμα 

0 Likes