HELP! Is there an easy way to add a home link to collection pages?

Solved
Tourist
10 2 1

I have removed the home link from my main navigation menu but would like to have it on all other pages.  Is there an easy way to do that?  I tried putting a home link in the collection section but that didn't work.  Any help you can give would be amazing THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Astronaut
1126 150 297

Could use breadcrumbs to provide back links to pages you've visited and the homepage:

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/add-breadcrumbs

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
10 2 1

This is AWESOME!  I am a total novice so where exactly should I be placing these breadcrumbs if I want them to show up near the top of the page?  I just created the breadcrumb thing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
2732 468 602

Hi @LianneF 

Create 'breadcrumbs' snippet as per doc and open your theme.liquid file and find {% include 'header' %} or {% render 'header' %} that's your header section so add {% render 'breadcrumbs' %} just next to this line so breadcrumbs will show after header on page.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 2 1

Thank you!!

@Jasoliya wrote:

Hi @LianneF 

Create 'breadcrumbs' snippet as per doc and open your theme.liquid file and find {% include 'header' %} or {% render 'header' %} that's your header section so add {% render 'breadcrumbs' %} just next to this line so breadcrumbs will show after header on page.

0 Likes