HELP NEEDED PLEASE : Add To Cart Button

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello !

As you can see below I have a small issue on one of my product pages (https://unbottled.co/products/boite-pour-toujours).

Basically I have an "other products recommendation" section to drive some cross-sell with an "add to cart" button that pops up. For some reason this button is not align with the product images (see below) whereas on all my other product pages it works fine.

benjplegros_0-1599827077772.png

Any idea why ?

Thanks a lot !

Ben 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
295 34 67

Hello @Unbottled_Ben 

Do you have more than one product page template file in your theme? Can you go to this product in your admin and check at the bottom right of the screen for which template this product is assigned to? Then go to a different product and see if it is assigned to the same template?

MelsMojoBob_0-1599849680484.png

This is just the first and easiest thing to check that comes to mind.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @MelsMojoBob - thanks so much for your reply. Each of my products have a different "product template" so no this page has it's own template. However the "product recommendation" section is the same for all my product templates... I have 8 product pages with the same "product recommendation" section and only this one causes me trouble !  

0 Likes