HELP! Sticky header question!

Solved
YV-KE
Excursionist
12 0 5

Hi @KetanKumar , maybe you can help me again...
I've seen a mistake..
The sticky header is working well, but when you open a product & you go down, it's starting to get transparant.
See here:

When you're up, it's fine, but when you're going down it's wrong.When you're up, it's fine, but when you're going down it's wrong. 

Hope you can help me again!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17053 1851 6381

@YV-KE 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

KetanKumar_0-1614741876854.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
gacho22
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

sorry to jump in this post.

But I would like to do the opposite for my store. In this case, I would like to leave sticky header for homepage but remove it for rest of the collections like product page etc. Could you please help @KetanKumar ? Today found the code for setting up sticky header, but it seems to be working good only for the home page, and when I do click on product page or any other it gets really wrong, it sort of has a gap on top and covers my products with the header where customers won't be able to see neither the name of the product or other info. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I am using Minimal Theme and my store link is here: https://goldenpaws.store/

Here is the links with examples of how the product page header looks like: https://goldenpaws.store/collections/cats-kittens

https://goldenpaws.store/products/pets-carrier-for-cats-or-small-dogs

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17053 1851 6381

@gacho22 

sorry for this issue 

can you please add this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-header {top: 0;}

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
gacho22
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your help @KetanKumar 

However, the sticky header now is too big and it covers product names when you click on any of products. Any suggestions for this issue? Thanks in advance.

See attached photo. At the very top the sticky header is covering the product name. Would really appreciate any help.Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 08.17.03.png

0 Likes
MZASH
8 0 0

Am facing the same issue, please help

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17053 1851 6381

@gacho22 @MZASH 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

0 Likes
MZASH
8 0 0

Thanks, i figured it out

0 Likes