HOW DO I REMOVE THE COLLECTION LIST TITLES DISPLAYED UNDER MY COLLECTION IMAGES? (SUPPLY THEME)

Tourist
4 0 1

My collection images already display the collection list titles and I don't want it displayed twice. Much appreciated in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
579 37 55

Hi there, 

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've taken a look at your store but I was unable to see the collection names listed twice. Could you show me an example and I'll take a look?

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Ted for your quick reply! 

Here you go. So I should've been more clear, I've included my own image titles to the collection list images and so I'd like to remove the titles below the images in question.

David

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
579 37 55

Hi, David!

Brilliant thank you for that info! So, you should be able to remove the collection titles as mentioned below: 

1. Please click Online Store and then Themes.
  2. Next, click on Actions and select Edit Code as shown in this example.
  3. After that, select the Assets file and click on theme.scss.liquid.
  4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the theme.scss.liquid file and enter the following code:
.featured-box--title {
    display: none;
}

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

2019 NOTE: This is an old forum post from 2018 and the Supply theme has since been updated. The code advised here might not work for your theme. Please feel free to contact our Support directly here for assistance. Alternatively, you can create a new forum post within our Design Thread where fellow merchants, Experts and developers may be able to help. Always make sure to create a backup of your theme as shown here before making any coding changes.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Ted!
Appreciate your help greatly! Hope you have a great day!

David

1 Like
Tourist
16 0 0

Hello Ted

Can you please tell me how to make the title in the featured box , a button instead ?thank you

@Ted wrote:

Hi, David!

Brilliant thank you for that info! So, you should be able to remove the collection titles as mentioned below: 

1. Please click Online Store and then Themes.
  2. Next, click on Actions and select Edit Code as shown in this example.
  3. After that, select the Assets file and click on theme.scss.liquid.
  4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the theme.scss.liquid file and enter the following code:
.featured-box--title {
    display: none;
}

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

hello, can I create a button with the title instead?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
579 37 55

Hi @shereen_ahmed,

I'd recommend reaching out to our Theme Support directly for this customization. If you are using the Supply theme or a Shopify made theme (a free theme from our theme store), then our Theme Support might be able to help with some Design Time. Please contact our Support directly here for assistance. Alternatively, you can create a new forum post within our Design Thread where fellow merchants, Experts and developers may be able to help. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

0 Likes