Half of the product page is missing

Solved
Zymerman
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

The top half of the product page seems to have disappeared.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this? pleeease?

Zymerman_0-1624687135126.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7454 1770 2372

@Zymerman 

Please share your store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Zymerman
Tourist
5 0 2

Zyme Tech (zyme-tech.com)

The site is not live yet as its still in the tiral period.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7454 1770 2372

@Zymerman 

Please share password!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Zymerman
Tourist
5 0 2

enzymesrule

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7454 1770 2372

This is an accepted solution.

@Zymerman 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#shopify-section-header {
    position: relative !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Zymerman
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks so much for your assistance, I would never have worked it out!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7454 1770 2372

@Zymerman 

Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's worked for you. Kindly feel free to get back to me if you need any further assistance.

If helpful then please  Like  Solution  .

Zymerman
Tourist
5 0 2

I may need some more assistance.  The site is supposed to be for wholesale customers only.  The shopify password page doesn't really meet the required standard.  I would like the product information pages etc to be open to normal web traffic, but have the product pages locked behind a user authentication system.  I would also like the cart to send orders to me by email and not require payment, as all payments will be via invoice to approved registered users.  Is this something you could help with?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7454 1770 2372

@Zymerman 

Yeah sure, that I need to check. I will get back to you.

0 Likes