Solved

Hamburger Menu on Desktop? Brooklyn Theme

califluffco
Explorer
45 3 8

Oops, looks like I did something that has made my site have the hamburger mobile version always enabled vs desktop and mobile. 

Any help? 

https://cali-fluff-co.myshopify.com/

Site password: k1L12c88!

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 8.43.05 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @califluffco,

This is because you have so many items in your main navigation. I would suggest to reduce items in your main navigation, try to keep 6 items which fit properly.

If you do it in a proper way your Hamburger Menu from the desktop will go away.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

go to customizer and check if you activated menu as drawer for desktop

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
califluffco
Explorer
45 3 8

Hi @suyash1 i don't even see that as an option so I don't think so. 

I was modifying the mobile menu the other day to reduce the font size and search bar size so I'm unsure if that did something? 

I'm assuming I'd see that option in customize > header correct? Sorry I'm still very new to Shopify 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

yes check header, right now your menu is set to display to none hence not showing up and it is been added to navigation part as shown below, not sure how exactly it went there, but must be option in customizer

suyash1_0-1597895878705.png

You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
califluffco
Explorer
45 3 8

Yea there's no option for me to change display. So my guess is when I was changing CSS I must have done something. I'll just need to revert back to my older version I guess. Super weird!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

sure, please try by changing to backup

califluffco
Explorer
45 3 8

@suyash1 

Yea I did - issue is still there that's what's so odd. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @califluffco,

This is because you have so many items in your main navigation. I would suggest to reduce items in your main navigation, try to keep 6 items which fit properly.

If you do it in a proper way your Hamburger Menu from the desktop will go away.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
califluffco
Explorer
45 3 8

@dmwwebartisan oh my gosh I was bashing my head against the wall! haha thank you

StruckByLashes
Tourist
7 0 3

@dmwwebartisan I'd like the hamburger menu to be displayed on both mobile and desktop. Could you advise how this can be achieved please? Domain is struckbylashes.com.

Thank You!