Hamburger menu not working after speed optimalization

thorep
Tourist
29 0 1

Hi! I used a speed optimalization service, and not the hamburger menu on mobile is not working anymore.

Do you have any tips on how to fix this? Its the site www.lykkeengler.no

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 169

Hi, @thorep,

Hank here from Shopify.

A number of scenarios can lead to that issue, but with your specific case, it seems to be a localized issue (such as browser or device being used, etc) as I am able to access the hamburger menu on mobile.

14-12-nekbf-nw50w

As it is working on my side, can you try opening your admin or your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache and trying once again?

Rollback to an earlier version of your theme can also alleviate any issue depending on if the theme code was changed once you used the speed optimization service. It reverts back to an earlier version of your theme that worked without issues. If you do choose to rollback your theme, ensure you make a duplicate copy of your theme prior to this step.

Additionally, it can come down to the theme you are using, as support differs based on the theme, but I am confident the above will resolve the issue for you.

Let me know how you get on, or if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes