Have a video banner that plays automatically?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I've read a few other posts and either there's not enough information or the code isn't working.

I want to replace my banner image with a video but I need the video to play automatically when the shop opens. The video is short so I could honestly even have a .gif but it seems like there's not much helpful info on that either.

The theme I use is Debut.

I tried adding in some code I had seen in other posts but they never mention where to put it so it takes the place of the banner image? I know nothing about coding either so I'm just a bit confused.

How can I add a video that autoplays to my website? Preferably one that goes from one edge of the page to the other, like a banner image. App suggestions welcome!

If I can't do that, can I use a .gif in it's place? How would I go about that?

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Please share your site url.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

did you find any helpful answer ? Is there a theme that makes life easier when dealing with videos in banners? What I am sure of is that if you want autoplay, your video must have no sound.

Hope this helps a bit

0 Likes