Header Help Assistance Please -Supply Theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

My shop is

shopshaina.co.za

password : mukuka.rokali

1. I want to align "Account, Search and Cart" and use icons only for these. I dont want to use words, also want to remove the padding for search and cart

2. I want to move my header up, such that my slideshow appears above the fold and not cut - there is a lot of white space in the header area.

Given a code and steps i can change it - been doing little changes lately. I am a complete novice

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 26 23

Hi @ShainingStar,

First, you need to remove the white space in the logo which is adding height in top and bottom (refer below image).

Prezentech_0-1601018812030.png

Align the logo to the left from theme settings/by code (if theme is modified) then it will automatically align all three elements in the same line.

Please let me know if you still facing issue.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire us.
Feel free to Contact me for shopify help on support@prezentech.com
Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Design and Development | Shopify App Development
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Look I have checked your requirement.For including icons in place of text you have to check files for inserting code.
I will do this for you.
As this is theme customization work it will take some time you have to pay for that.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Email me: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes