Header Hiding Behind Announcement Bar

Tourist
7 0 0

Hi! We're using the Modular Theme and for some reason our header at Pyknic keeps getting pushed up behind the announcement bar once the page loads on mobile. I've tested the site out on iPhone Safari and Google Chrome and the header gets cut off on both, which makes it very hard to access the hamburger menu or cart and see the logo.

I don't know much about code but I've accessed style.scss.liquid and tried plugging in a huge number in a bunch of different @media screen spots and nothing seems to fix it (don't worry, I changed those numbers back!).

Any help much appreciated!!

0 Likes

Hello ,
Can you share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

@oscprofessional 

Now the only issue is on desktop, for the product page, the breadcrumbs are pushed up against the menu nav header, ie: https://pyknic.com/collections/baby/products/donut-kill-my-vibe-onesie

I like the way things are currently on the homepage and collection pages but just need the product pages fixed so there’s some space between the menu nav header and breadcrumbs.

0 Likes

Hello ,

Please add below css in style.scss

@media screen and (min-width: 1024px) {
.product .breadcrumbs { margin-top: 20px; }
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes