Header background color on pages other than homepage | Brooklyn Theme

SlowR
2 0 1

Hello everybody!

I am currently facing an issue which is the following: I've already made the header sticky and with a fade-in effect, using the instructions provided here.

However, this leaves me with the header only being the way I want it on the homepage. On the remaining pages, the header remains white, as well as the burger menu icons and logo, leaving everything invisible. The scroll down effect would also only be desirable on the homepage. The remaining pages should just remain with plain background color (#031020) and white icons.

These screenshots show the differences between my homepage and the remaining pages' header as well as the desired outcome.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

1. Current Homepage1. Current Homepage2. Current Remaining Pages2. Current Remaining Pages3. Desired Remaining Pages3. Desired Remaining Pages

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1637 5034

@SlowR 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
SlowR
2 0 1

@KetanKumar wrote:

@SlowR 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

Hi @KetanKumar!

Thanks in advance for your help!

The store url is https://noble-paws-pt.myshopify.com/ and the password is iglaip.

If you need anything else just let me know!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1637 5034

@SlowR 

Thanks for all details 

can you please check first your theme customization option on the header section may allow this change if not 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes