Header for Logo List

Solved
Tourist
8 1 0

Hello! I am trying to add a header to the logo list section on my home page. I would like to add a line of text that says "As seen in"

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 5.57.40 PM.png

The link to my website is https://verdable.com

0 Likes

Hello ,

For that you have to do customize your theme

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
8 1 0

Hello oscprofessional,

There's no section to add a header when customizing the theme. It seems that I need to edit the code in order to add it

0 Likes

Yes,You need to edit the code 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
8 1 0

This is the issue that I was needing help with. I am not super familiar with shopify code and I'm unsure what to add to the code.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 1 0

If anybody knows what line of code I should add to my logo-list.liquid file it would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
8 1 0

I figured it out.

For anybody wondering how to do this in the future, I simply added the following line of text to my logo-list.liquid:  <center> <h2>As Seen On</h2> </center> right underneath this line: <div data-section-id="{{ section.id }}" data-section-type="logos-list">

0 Likes